Traditional Kustom Hot Rod and Vintage Culture
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Hudson custom & mild custom

Page 1 sur 3 1, 2, 3  Suivant

Hudson custom & mild custom Empty Hudson custom & mild custom

Message  Predicta Mar 23 Avr - 6:53

Hudson custom & mild custom 68172710
1951 Hudson Pacemaker

Hudson custom & mild custom 68172711

Hudson custom & mild custom 68172712

Hudson custom & mild custom 68172713

Admin

http://kustomkingdom.blogspot.fr/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Hudson custom & mild custom Empty Re: Hudson custom & mild custom

Message  Predicta Mar 23 Avr - 6:55

Hudson custom & mild custom 68172810

Hudson custom & mild custom 68172714

Hudson custom & mild custom 68172812

Admin

Hudson custom & mild custom Empty 1949 hudson Brougham kustom - Phantom

Message  Predicta Jeu 23 Mai - 11:38

Hudson custom & mild custom 67827010

Hudson custom & mild custom 67827011

Hudson custom & mild custom 67827012

Hudson custom & mild custom 69288210

Admin

Message  Predicta Jeu 23 Mai - 11:40

Hudson custom & mild custom 69288211

Hudson custom & mild custom 69288212

Hudson custom & mild custom 69288213

Hudson custom & mild custom 69288214

Admin

Hudson custom & mild custom Empty 1954 Hudson Hornet Kustom Leadsled

Message  Predicta Dim 25 Aoû - 13:06

Hudson custom & mild custom Kgrhqf13
This is my 1954 Hudson Hornet special. Ive chopped the top 3", shaved the handles and side moldings and installed '46 Lincoln door buttons. The grille and front bumper is from a '53 Buick and the headlights are frenched 4". It has been nosed and decked, and the taillights are from a '60 Chrysler. The rear bumper is original but has been modified and the rear bumper guards are from a '50 Buick. My intention is to run the exhaust out through them but haven't gotten that far yet. There are also two frenched antennas on the right hand quarter. All the body work from the doors back is finished but the front clip still needs to be done. The windshield has been cut down and installed and I have the original rear window and it will still work in the car. The side glass still needs to be cut but it is all flat glass so any glass shop should be able to make them. The interior is original and still needs to be redone. I still have all the interior pieces and will send them with the car. The dash was painted with Little daddy Roth Gang green monster flake and looks bitchin. I have another steering wheel that will go with the car that isnt all cracked up. The entire car has been rewired with a Ron Francis wiring Harness and the distributer has been converted to electronic. It is running the original flat head 308 and 3-speed and it runs and drives great.

Hudson custom & mild custom Kgrhqv17

Hudson custom & mild custom Kgrhqv18

Hudson custom & mild custom Kgrhqz17

Hudson custom & mild custom Kgrhqz18

Hudson custom & mild custom T2ec1622

Admin

Message  Predicta Dim 25 Aoû - 13:07

Hudson custom & mild custom T2ec1623

Hudson custom & mild custom T2ec1624

Hudson custom & mild custom T2ec1625

Hudson custom & mild custom T2ec1626

Admin

Hudson custom & mild custom Empty 1954 HUDSON HORNET MILD KUSTOM 4DR

Message  Predicta Dim 17 Nov - 18:34

1954 Hudson Hornet Special 4 door mild kustom.  I've had it since 1989, and am the third owner.  Pics show the condition, please feel free to ask questions and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Hudson custom & mild custom Kgrhqf32
FEATURES:

ENGINE / TRANS:

Bolted in, not some hack job.

1977 350 cid Chevy 350, 202 heads, solid lifter gear driven cam, never rebuilt but still runs great.

Edelbrock 2-4 polished tunnel ram w/2 Holley 600cfm carbs & two parallel fuel pumps, custom throttle linkage

Cal Custom ribbed valve covers

Tight tuck aluminum coated headers

Chrome alternator brackets

Turbo 350 with shifter on the column

Glass pack mufflers with exhaust up and over the rear end and turning out at the rear bumpers

Flamethrower tips (4 sparkplugs w fuel injectors) wired but disabled, needs coils and fuel pump/plumbing

One peice larger diameter drive shaft (was two piece)

Original Hudson radiator

Hudson custom & mild custom Kgrhqi17
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION

Original unibody step-down car (no frame)

Original independant a-arm stock front suspension with sway bar

Original front drum brakes, rebuilt a few years back

Power brake booster with dual master cylinder and pedal assembly out of a 1980's Firebird, the brake pedal arm could be longer as it is not right next to the gas pedal.

9" Lincoln Versais Ford rear end with disc brakes and air shocks

15" Supreme wheels with 3" whitewalls
Hudson custom & mild custom Kgrhqf33
BODY:

Original Hudson Hornet Special four door with shaved door handles and some of the stainless trim on roof removed and filled.

I never installed door solonoids, if I can find them I will include them with this auction.  Now, I just leave the window down enough to reach in the car and open the door.

Painted black with flames in 1993, the paint is in good condition with a few small dings and chips that are touched up (the paint job is 20 years old!).

Pinstriping on trunk and  hand painted / pinstriped flying eyeball on hood by PeeWee of Oroville CA.

All side glass has been replaced, the driver and passenger doors are the original blue tint new glass and the rear doors and rear opening wing windows are a limo tint new glass.  The back window and windshield are original.  All window up/down actuators were rebuilt and new felt channel installed.  The front passenger cranking wing window works but the drivers side is disabled, and needs the hinge replaced or spot welded and the crank mechanism re-installed.

Side stainless steel and chrome trim are there and in good shape, but there are a few small dings.

Grill is in very nice shape.  The grill center Hudson emblem lights up (cool original feature).

Front bumper in good condition.  The center bumper peice (not shown) was bent when I first bought the car, so I left it off, but it is included.

The rear bumper is in good condition.

One tail light lens was missing a small piece when I got the car, I repaired it with epoxy.  I have another one it took years to find, and I am including it with this auction.

Original functional ram air hood scoop is in good condition.  I added a trophy top front engine dragster as a hood ornament.

The cowl vent works, and has crazy eyeballs inside that show when opened.

I added "bullet holes" decals on the paint and rear window.
Hudson custom & mild custom Kgrhqn42
INTERIOR

The dash is original, in original blue metalflake paint.

Original speedometer and odometer are there and work.  I have only put approximately 5000 miles on the car since 1989.

Original chrome on dash is all there.  No original radio installed, if I can find it I will include it.

Aftermarket tachometer with rev-limiter mounted on dash.

Original glove box and Hudson manual are there and in good condition.

Original steering wheel in good shape.

Door panels are black diamond tuck / charcoal carpet.  '50's Dodge door handles and folding window cranks.  Bench seat in front and rear are out of a 1977 Malibu, and the front needs to be redone as it has a few tears and is split.  They are both maroon in color, and I have always covered them with mexican blankets (included).   Aftermarket lap seat belts.

There is no headliner, but I did install insulation.  Rear package shelf has 6 x 9 speakers, diamond tuck (same material as doors) and has a mounted skull in the center that lights up when you step on the brakes.  Also room for two club plaques.  The two shown are not included.

AM/FM cassette stereo with booster and 4 speakers, two on the dash and two on the rear package shelf.

Small 12v fan mounted under dash.

The car was originally 6v +ground.  It has been completely re-wired for 12v - (negative) ground with new style fuses.

The original driveline tunnel was too small for the larger diameter one piece driveshaft, so I replaced it with a wider bolted in aluminum tunnel.

There was some rust on the front floor due to a broken driver's window before my time, so I removed the rusty areas and added aluminum panels over the holes, screwed in place (I didn't weld at the time so I used aluminum sheet metal).

The battery is located in the trunk.

The center of the floor of the trunk and spare tire well was removed and an aluminum tub mounted in their place with a 15 gallon fuel cell.  No gas gauge (sender and gauge needed).

Spare tire is mounted behind rear seat in trunk.

Hudson custom & mild custom Kgrhqn45

OTHER FEATURES:

I installed a trailer hitch I use for taking my 18' drag boat to local car shows.  With added front disc brakes, I would have travelled farther, but the weight of boat and trailer was a lot for the current braking system.  It stopped, but not that well.  There is a working 4-prong plug that is wired for trailer lights.

I am including the California personalized blue and gold license plates, but I have blurred them as I did not want to publish the plate ID.

There are strobe and neon lights under the car for showing at night.  There are three horns: an air horn, an AH-OH-GA horn and a vintage siren, all work.

Included are the original rear fender skirts, painted black.  I used to run them (one picture of the car driving by shows them), but when I installed the Supremes / wide whites, one tire was a little too close to the skirt, so I left them off.  I figured out the parallel arm on the rear end could use new bushings to center the rear end up perfectly.

Hudson custom & mild custom Kgrhqn44

Admin

Message  Predicta Dim 17 Nov - 18:38

Hudson custom & mild custom Kgrhqv30

Hudson custom & mild custom Kgrhqv31

Hudson custom & mild custom Kgrhqv32

Hudson custom & mild custom Kgrhqy14

Hudson custom & mild custom Kgrhqz37

Hudson custom & mild custom T2ec1205

Admin

Message  Predicta Dim 17 Nov - 18:39

Hudson custom & mild custom T2ec1206

Hudson custom & mild custom T2ec1207

Hudson custom & mild custom T2ec1208

Hudson custom & mild custom T2ec1209

Admin

Message  Predicta Mer 1 Jan - 18:30

Hudson custom & mild custom Detroi13

Admin

Hudson custom & mild custom Empty Christine '48 Hudson custom

Message  Predicta Lun 3 Fév - 13:14

Hudson custom & mild custom Img_5510

Hudson custom & mild custom Img_5511

Hudson custom & mild custom Img_5512

Hudson custom & mild custom Img_5513

Hudson custom & mild custom Img_5514

Hudson custom & mild custom Img_5515

Admin

Message  Predicta Lun 3 Fév - 13:20

Hudson custom & mild custom Img_5517

Hudson custom & mild custom Img_5518

Hudson custom & mild custom Img_5519

Hudson custom & mild custom Img_5520

Hudson custom & mild custom 12113211

Admin

Message  Predicta Lun 31 Mar - 21:12

Hudson custom & mild custom 12933310

Hudson custom & mild custom 12933311

Hudson custom & mild custom 12933312

Hudson custom & mild custom 12933410

Hudson custom & mild custom 12933411

Hudson custom & mild custom 12933412

Admin

Message  Predicta Lun 31 Mar - 21:14

Hudson custom & mild custom 12933413

Hudson custom & mild custom 12933414

Hudson custom & mild custom 12933710

Admin

Hudson custom & mild custom Empty 1949 HUDSON COMMODORE 8 CONVERTIBLE FULL CUSTOM

Message  Predicta Ven 4 Avr - 5:35

Hudson custom & mild custom _57153
The Hudson Motor Car Company was known for producing durable, well engineered but conservatively styled automobiles. That reputation was to be forever changed on December 7th, 1947 when Hudson introduced their new 1948 models in nationwide showings. Banners proclaimed “This Time It’s Hudson”. The cars won instant acclaim from the public. Production had actually begun on October 12th. The tremendous factory conversion effort took only 23 days. Hudson spent $16,000,000 for development and new production equipment. The new car was revolutionary in that virtually no parts interchanged with the 1947 models, except the eight cylinder engine, which was essentially the same. The car had the lowest center of gravity and the lowest roofline of any American car without sacrificing headroom, due to the floorpans being attached to the bottom of the frame members instead of the top as all previous American cars had been. While the 1941 Nash 600 had been the first production unibody car, the new Hudson was significantly more rugged in construction and offered a sleek new design that was way ahead of the competition. The new body design was termed “Monobilt” because the body structure was of welded all steel construction. The cars were available in Super and Commodore trim levels with either a Six or Eight cylinder engine. Hudson did not get around to building Stepdown convertibles until August 1948. There were a few 1948 models. The 1949 models were the same except for the VIN.

Hudson custom & mild custom Dcdc10

I CONDITION

No expense was spared in building this car. It has a Fatman front suspension with Power rack and Pinion steering, Master Power front disc brakes, a Pete and Jakes four link rear suspension with a Ford 9” differential and drum rear brakes. Power comes from a 1970 Chevy 402 Big Block totally rebuilt and mostly stock. The transmission is a TH350. There is Chrome and Billet everywhere under the hood. There is a large crossflow aluminum radiator. We got stuck in a traffic jam going to the NSRA Nationals in 2012. We sat in traffic at 96 degrees for over an hour and it did not overheat even running the AC! It has electric Power windows, Solenoid push button door poppers, a Power decklid actuator, a Power convertible top, electric wipers and a Vintage Air Conditioning and heat system that performs flawlessly. There are a complete set of Dolphin brand gauges. The front seats are from a modern Cadillac and are very comfortable. It has a Kenwood Cassette Stereo with hidden speakers. There is an Optima battery in the trunk. It sits on American racing Smoothies with Coker Classic Radial wide whitewall tires. !

Hudson custom & mild custom Dcdcd10

Hudson custom & mild custom Dczc10

Hudson custom & mild custom Dfcvfv10

Hudson custom & mild custom Dffdvf10

Admin

Message  Predicta Ven 4 Avr - 5:38

Hudson custom & mild custom Dfvdfv10

Hudson custom & mild custom Dfvdfv11

Hudson custom & mild custom Dzczc11

Hudson custom & mild custom Fcvfec10

Hudson custom & mild custom Dfcvfv11

Hudson custom & mild custom Fdvdfv10

Admin

Message  Predicta Ven 4 Avr - 5:40

Hudson custom & mild custom Fdvdfv11

Hudson custom & mild custom Fdvfdv10

Hudson custom & mild custom Fdvfvd10

Hudson custom & mild custom Ffvf_v10

Hudson custom & mild custom Fvdfvd10

Hudson custom & mild custom Fvfdv10

Admin

Message  Predicta Ven 4 Avr - 5:42

Hudson custom & mild custom Sxdes10

Hudson custom & mild custom Vdvdfv10

Hudson custom & mild custom Vfdvdf10

Hudson custom & mild custom Zczc10

Admin

Hudson custom & mild custom Empty 1948 Hudson Commodore Custom

Message  Predicta Dim 20 Juil - 20:26

Hudson custom & mild custom _57144
1948 Hudson Commodore 4 door sedan, 472 cubic inch Cadillac V8 engine, 400 Turbo Automatic transmission, Camaro front clip, Ford 9” rear end, 4 wheel power disc brakes, Air Bags, nicely restored interior done in gray cloth, good glass with 40% tint, JVC stereo with 9 speakers and a base amp, Power windows and remote doors. Beautiful blue and black paint and the body is straight and solid.

Hudson custom & mild custom Au_yut10

Hudson custom & mild custom Ftyre10

Hudson custom & mild custom Jhgty10

Hudson custom & mild custom Jkjhyi10

Hudson custom & mild custom Khuihg10

Admin

Message  Predicta Dim 20 Juil - 20:28

Hudson custom & mild custom Lkjkio10

Hudson custom & mild custom Mlkj10