Traditional Kustom Hot Rod and Vintage Culture
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% sur le Lot de 2 écrans PC GIGABYTE ...
Voir le deal
429 €

1928 - 29 Ford hot rod

+9
custom 56
Jul
mistermerc
Mr Greazz
Metalshop16
bobo
vintage-63
FXB
Predicta
13 participants

Page 5 sur 10 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Empty 1929 ford model a Tudor sedan

Message  Predicta Mer 28 Mai - 6:47

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 _5717
1929 ford model
Custom z'ed frame
air ride rear suspension (sealed off)
ford 9 in rear
40 over SBC msd ignition, electric fuel pump,stainless zoomies, gear drive, C&R alum radiator
10 gal plastic fuel cell
turbo 350 shift kit b&m stall 23 in lokar shifter
sand blasted rust free body with flat cream paint
custom red and black interior with bright red top ( the numbers on doors are decals)
Everything fresh painted or powder coated
custom wood dash omega gauges led tail lights (no turn signals)
35 ford spoked wheel powder coated with Firestone white walls drum brakes
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Dgfds10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Dsfd10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Gdsg10

Admin

http://kustomkingdom.blogspot.fr/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Empty 1929 Model A Roadster - The Contender

Message  Predicta Jeu 12 Juin - 7:11

Nick Kallos’ ’29 on Deuce ’rails first came to our attention when we walked out onto the floor at the Grand National Roadster Show earlier this year to check out the contenders for the America’s Most Beautiful Roadster (AMBR) title. For the first time in years that list contained at least three owner-built cars, at least that we know of. We’ve already brought you the “Takeout T” from that bunch. Note we didn’t say homebuilt cars, as Nick was given the opportunity to put his A together on the floor of SO-CAL Speed Shop Las Vegas, in full view of customers.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 1111rc10
As Nick says, “For 30 years I’ve dreamt of competing in the GNRS as an AMBR contender, with a simple, cool car, put together not by some ‘name’ rod shop, but by me and some of my friends in the back of a speed shop.” That dream was specific about the color, stance, and old-school look, too. “The color was easy; ’50 Chrysler Haze Blue,” Nick says. “My dad had one on the farm when I was 12, and that was all he’d let me practice buffing on. I just love the color.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 1111rc11
“I’ve always wanted a ’29 on Deuce ’rails, so when I couldn’t find one I liked, I decided to build one using a Brookville body. SO-CAL Speed Shop has always been my choice for frames. Building this car on the floor at SO-CAL Las Vegas was a neat experience. Not only did I have access to parts, but Lenny and his staff were on hand to help with heavy lifting or whenever I needed another pair of hands. The customers loved watching it grow from a bare frame into the finished roadster too!”
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 1111rc12

Ideally, Nick says he’d have liked a Flathead in the roadster, but “with the economy what it is, the $15,000 Flathead I wanted had to wait! I had an original triple-deuce carb setup for a small-block Chevy in a wooden box for five years, so that dictated the engine I used instead of the Flatty.” That engine may be a hot rodding staple, but Nick went to great lengths to use different parts on the roadster, without going overboard. “I like to incorporate unique parts, no matter where you look,” he says. Take the rear light for example; a ’49 Plymouth woodie item that is incorporated into the rear door trim from that model. “It was bulky but very retro-looking, and I love Art Deco. I have as many hours in that piece as any other, but it was worth it.” Likewise, the exhaust tailpipes are different, exiting through the extended rear pan in fabricated rings. “Exhausts are always important,” Kallos continues. “On both cars I’ve built from scratch I’ve used V-bands on the exhausts, with no parts hanging below the framerails.”
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 1111rc13
You probably noticed that there’s not a whole lot of chrome on this roadster. Instead, much of the brightwork is powdercoated. For one, Nick prefers the look to chrome, plus again it’s a little different, and secondly, given that the car has been driven every day since leaving the Roadster Show, and Nick has plans to use it for a number of long trips, it’ll stand up to road miles better than chrome.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 1111rc14
Speaking of the GNRS, how was that experience for Nick? “It is something I can tick off my bucket list after 30 years, and I achieved all my goals there. I met some great people.” Sounds like there’s one man who’s definitely livin’ the dream…
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 1111rc15

Admin

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Empty Re: 1928 - 29 Ford hot rod

Message  Predicta Jeu 12 Juin - 7:16

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Dddf10
Rod & Custom Feature Car
Nick Kallos
Las Vegas, Neveda
1929 Model A Roadster
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Ddd10
Chassis

Seeing as Nick Kallos built the roadster in full customer view at SO-CAL Speed Shop in his hometown of Las Vegas, it would have been rude to use anything but a SO-CAL ’32 frame! This one’s been pinched 2 inches at the cowl to follow the lines of the Model A body. It incorporates tubular center and rear crossmembers, while Nick modified the front of the framehorns to wrap around the chromed spreader bar. More SO-CAL products include the 4-inch dropped I-beam, spindles, shocks, Panhard bar, pedal assembly, and front brakes, the latter being discs hidden inside fake drums, though unlike most, these drums are not polished but feature an as-cast finish (you get the feeling working so close to all those parts on the shelves might have been useful?). All the chassis plumbing is stainless steel with the one-off fuel tank mounted behind the seat, fabricated by Mondo and Victor of the Nevada Scorpions.

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Ddg10
Drivetrain

An ’09 350 Chevy powers the roadster, sourced from GM Performance Parts. The 8.5:1 engine runs iron heads, with fuel supplied by a trio of Rochester carbs atop an Offenhauser 3x2 intake. Edmunds air cleaners with K&N filters top it all off. Original finned Vette valve covers keep things nostalgic, while an MSD ignition and Taylor plug wires ensure it runs perfectly. The custom headers are Jet Hot coated, pushing the gases through a one-off exhaust system made from mandrel U-bends, incorporating MagnaFlow mufflers. A Walker radiator keeps it all cool in the Las Vegas desert temperatures. Performance Plus assembled the TH350 with a shift kit, from where an aluminum driveshaft feeds a Currie Enterprises 9-inch rearend with a 3.50:1 ratio differential. Ladder bars, a Panhard rod, and transverse spring from SO-CAL Speed Shop keep everything in place.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Dfgdfg11
Wheels & Tires

There’s a 16-inch Wheel Vintiques wire wheel at each corner of the roadster, painted off-white to match the firewall, and wrapped in Firestone rubber, 16x6 ribbed fronts and 16x8.90 dirt track rears. Stainless V-8 caps are all the dress-up they need.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Dfgdfg12
Body & Paint

Starting with a new Brookville roadster body, Nick extended the rear panel to make room for the exhausts to exit through it, C-notched the rear wheelwells, channeled the floor, and formed a new firewall, using half of a differential floor cover to form the distributor recess. The other half was used at the rear of the trans cover. The Deuce grille was trimmed and lowered and the framehorns modified to wrap around the spreader bar. Mondo and Victor prepped the body before Wray Heffelfinger sprayed the PPG Chrysler Haze Blue. Lenny Ribaudo then added pinstriping. A rear light/tailgate handle from a ’49 Plymouth woodie was added, while a violin maker friend formed the intricately curved wood around the rear of the cockpit from a single piece.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Dfgdgd10

Interior

The centerpiece of the interior is the ’40 Ford dash, which was actually easy to fit once the corners were pie-cut. A 15-inch SO-CAL four-spoke steering wheel is bolted to a Mullins column. An aftermarket seat frame was modified then covered in light oak colored Corinthian Endura vinyl by ABC Upholstery in Las Vegas, complemented by Mercedes Coco Brown carpet. Nick installed a Haywire wiring harness, added custom seatbelts, and hid the battery behind the seat along next to gas tank.

Read more: http://www.rodandcustommagazine.com/featuredvehicles/1111rc_1929_model_a_roadster/

Admin

Message  Predicta Jeu 12 Juin - 7:20

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Dg11
ONE OF THE NICEST 29 FORD ROADSTERS ON THE PLANET,IT WAS BUILT TO BE A CONTENDER IN 2011 FOR THE A.M.B.R.,IT HAS BEEN A FEATURE CAR ON ROD & CUSTOM,AMERICAN MUSCLE,AND PICTURED IN GOODGUYS,STREETRODDER, WITH MULTIPLE AWARDS,GOOD-GUYS BUILDERS CHOICE DEL-MAR,BUILDERS CHOICE PLEASANTON AMBR CONTENDER,STREETRODDER TOP 100 STREETRODDER TOP TEN AND THE FINE NINE
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Dgdgd10
ALL STEEL BROOKVILLE BODY, 32 SO-CAL FRAME PINCHED 2 INCHES. NEW CHEVY CRAT 350 ENGINE, ORIGINAL CORVETTE VALVE COVERS, EDELBROCK MANIFOLD, ROCHESTER 3/2, CUSTOM FAN SHROUD WITH OVERFLOW TANK. NEW 350 TRANS WITH SHIF KIT. GENIE SHIFTER. FORD 9 INCH 300 POSSIE POLICE DRUMS IN REAR, SO-CAL FRONT DISC BRAKE SYSTEMS, 4 INCH DROP AXEL DRILLED, BILSTIEN SHOCKES.40 FORD DASH ALL WORKING GAUGES,BEAUTIFUL INTERIOR,CUSTOM TRANS COVER,MERCEDES CARPET,THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL CA
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Fdd10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Fdgdfg11

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Fdgdfg12

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Fgdfg11

Admin

Message  Predicta Jeu 12 Juin - 7:23

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 G11

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Gdfgfd10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Gdg10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Gdgd10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Gfd10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Gg10

Admin

Message  Predicta Jeu 12 Juin - 7:31

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Ggg10

Covering my 1929 Ford Model A Roadster front to back is going to be an interesting story because it started out as a tail light. I went on-line and found a tail light that was very art deco. It was off of a ’49 Plymouth woody. It was a very interesting piece but big and bulky and had a lot more stuff on it that I wanted. So we sliced and diced it, and I must have sanded on that thing 30 or 40 hours. And when I say “I”, I mean myself and my metal guys, Mondo and Victor of Nevada Scorpions. Mondo and Victor were the leaders with my metal and body work. I knew what I wanted when I built this car but they were the guys who made it happen.

I built this car on the floor of SoCal in Las Vegas so everyone could watch the progress.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Ggggf11

I want to start with the front of the car and take you through some of the different parts that are interesting to me. When you start at the front of the car you’ll see a little chrome crossbar piece. There are a lot of things on this car that no one even knows happened. Even guys that know cars, they look at my car and they know something happened but they’re not sure what. This crossbar took a 3″ piece of exhaust pipe — just bare metal. I had them cut it off and chrome it. Both ends have an ugly opening so I had Mondo and Victor curve the pieces to match the front piece. Then I had my body guy paint the ends blue and the center was chromed which gave it a finished look.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Carsit10

Keep in mind that Henry had fenders but as a fenderless car it looked open and bulky and ugly. Starting off with the brake system, almost everything on this car is either SoCal or hand made. The SoCal brake system looks like old drum brakes but they are modern disc brakes inside. So when people walk up to my car it has the old school look that I was going for, but the brakes inside are high tech.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1312
Back to SoCal, the frame of this car is a ’32 rails and it was pinched 2″. That means it was brought it in 2″ so the body sat on it perfectly — there was nothing hanging over. That’s a trick they used in the old days.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1313
This is a Brookville body which is an all-metal body but it’s made today. It wasn’t perfect so we had to skim coat the entire body with Bondo. Just a very thin 1/8″ but we did the entire body to eliminate the ripples. After the body was prepped it was painted by Wray Heffelfinger.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1314

Admin

Message  Predicta Jeu 12 Juin - 7:33

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1315
Continuing with what we did up in front, this is a ’32 grill shell, not a ’29. We had to cut out the grooves on both sides so that the cowl and radiator would line up. The entire firewall was done by Mondo and Victor. The leather piece around the cowl and the body where it meets was black rubber in the old days. I took at piece of hard rubber and covered it in the brown leather that the interior of the car is trimmed in. Then I pulled it through and tightened that cowl back down. It was a mind blower how much work that required.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1316
The front dropped axle is a 4″ I-beam drilled. The reason I called it drilled is that you see all these small holes in front. It’s strictly aesthetic. It’s nothing to do with working better or worse.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1317

The tires are called dirt track on the back and tractor in front. They’re called “tractor” for the obvious reason that they are identical to the ones used on the tractors we had on the farm when I was a kid. The tires on a tractor would be angled so they would dig in but not get stuck.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1318
These tires in front look good but are horrible. As they say, I’d rather look good than feel good. They look great but don’t work very well.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1319
The side of the car has a hairpin. In the old days they had 4-bar and hairpin that connects your steering and axles together. They call it a hairpin but it looks like a paperclip. It’s named after a lady’s hair pin.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1320

Admin

Message  Predicta Jeu 12 Juin - 7:36

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1321
The undercarriage looks identical to the top. When my body guy got this car I built a table out of steel and pinched it 2″ in front. The body went on there on four steel stems and it was eye-level so he could get underneath to color, sand, buff and wax the car. As a result, the paint under there is identical to the top. Everything else is powder coated or chrome.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1322
On the rear view, the tail light is a spectacular piece from a ’49 Plymouth Woody. As you can see, 90 percent of my car isn’t chrome. I got tired of cars having too much chrome.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1323
The lower pan where the exhaust comes out was a one-piece pan that was made by Mondo and Victor. The little circles that go around it were bought in a off-dirt store and I don’t even know what they’re for. But I drilled the centers out, put holes in them and used them for circles around my exhaust pipe. I wanted the exhaust to come out the back. I think it adds a lot.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1324
The gas cap is European, from a Monza race car, and very rare. I found this one on-line and had it completely refurbished. It was expensive but I knew what I wanted and this gas cap was right one.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1325

Admin

Message  Predicta Jeu 12 Juin - 7:41

Lenny Ribardo did the pinstriping. He’s the last of the great pinstripers.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1326
I chose not to cover the trunk. It makes the trunk too heavy so instead I made 2″ thick dense foam. I put a square piece of rubber on it, pushed in the corners and shoved it up in there. Then I smoothed around each corner. All the carpet is Mercedes Benz. I finished off the trunk in a way that would be usable but still look very good at the show.

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1327
The coolest thing about the trunk is that the gas tank runs longways. Mondo and Victor custom built the gas tank to leave just enough room for a battery that was stood up on its side. All that is hidden. Most guys put their gas tank and battery in the trunk which leaves no trunk space. I can put suitcases in mine and go cruising.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1328

As far as the engine goes, I wanted a flathead in the worst way. But that’s when the economy tanked 3 or 4 years ago and I had to go a different route. This 3-2 system you see in here was one I had for 5 years in a wooden crate. I originally bought it for my other car, Blackie. But I couldn’t use it on Blackie and the flathead I wanted cost $15,000. So I took this 3-2 system out of the crate, completely overhauled it and put it on this car.  I used all old school parts on it such as Corvette original valve covers. What’s normally an oil drop was flipped upside down and drilled out so I could route my PCV valve in there. The hose comes out the back so it’s completely hidden.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1329
The generator is a generator outside but inside it’s a 100-amp alternator like the 2012 cars have. So it all looks old school but it’s still modern technology which was important.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1330
I made the coil and air cleaners in matching styles and everything on the radiator is hand made.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1331
What people like about this car is its simplicity. And the color kills people. Everyone told me not to use this color. I had been dreaming about having a car in this color since I was a kid so I knew it was going to work. What made it work was the Wimbledon White which is a cream color on the firewall and the matching wheels. It all blends together.

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1414

Let’s not forget Johnny Venturino who did the wood. He has built guitars and violins. He made that wood in one piece and it gets a lot of attention.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1415

Admin

Message  Predicta Jeu 12 Juin - 7:43

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1416
This is one of the rarest windshields out there. The ’29, ’30 and ’31 came with a windshield that did not lay down. This windshield lays down.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1417
This is a ’40 dash, all original, all correct. It has the original gauges and the original clock and radio. Mondo and Victor modified it to fit into a ’29 roadster.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1418
The transmission cover is also custom made. The back of that curve came off of a Ford 9″ rear end cover. We sliced it down the middle and used the back end of it. Then, the curved piece that the distributor goes behind was made from the other half of it.

Nick Kallos
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Img_1419

Admin

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Empty 1929 Ford Model A Deluxe

Message  Predicta Ven 13 Juin - 4:31

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 _5754
This car has defied all the odds. It's the ultimate survivor Hot Rod available on the market today. This car has documented racing history back to the early '40's. It is as found around 15 years ago in a barn in Sparta, Michigan. Basically returned to it's former glory as a racecar. Early '50's dirt, circle track, racecar that luckily survived. Nick Hardy found and restored this car as it was over 60 years ago. All the OLD chrome still remains as it was. Absolutely nothing has been updated other than the tail lights. Real deal 1929 Ford Roadster that the passengers door was leaded closed over 60 years ago. Always been a Winfield Ford Banger powered Hot Rod. The engine is a 80 over Model A with a Vintage Winfield head, 2x2 Stromberg 81's. '30's Indycar header and a BIG cam. Mallory distributor and all vintage Speed Parts. Model A drivetrain.Super RARE Halibrand SMOOTH magnesium wheels with BRAND new Coker vintage dirt track tires. Perfect vintage black and white interior with a 30's dash.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Ezrez10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Fdfez10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Ggr10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Rrz10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Rtrtrr10

Admin

Message  Predicta Ven 13 Juin - 4:34

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Rtrtrt10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Rtrtrt11

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Rttrrr10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Rttrrt10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Tretre10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Trt11

Admin

Message  Predicta Ven 13 Juin - 4:35

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Trtrrt10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Ttttr10

Admin

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Empty 1928 Ford HOT ROD Model A Pickup

Message  Predicta Sam 14 Juin - 20:48

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 _5756
1928 Ford Pickup Hot Rod, built like it was 1960 using period parts and methods. Car is built with all vintage parts, extremely period perfect, 85% old chrome. Car has only been on road since November, under 1,000 miles driven. Cab rebuilt, new wood and panels, channeled 7 inches, unchopped. Bed built from original and handmade parts. 32 grill shell housing brand new aluminum radiator. All needing minor body work for final paint. Interior and firewall are painted purple. Chrome dash panel, Stewart Warner gauge cluster, full set vintage SW gauges, chrome 34 Ford steering, with vacuum tube column, with Moon column drop and NOS Sheller bakelite steering wheel. Cab has sturdy roll bar. Original Model A frame, boxed, with sturdy X member. Chromed front end which includes, 33 Ford axle, spring, 32 Ford wishbones. 42 Ford brakes all around, baking plates chromes. 1960 chromed Oldsmobile master cylinder, stops great. 1942 Ford rear end professionally rebuilt, chromed center section, chromed model A spring, 42 Ford wishbones, with a torque arm. 15" Ford F-1 rims with Cal-Custom Beanie Caps. 1957 Oldsmobile 371, bored to 394, professionally rebuilt with Ross Racing custom forged pistons, full race Isky cam, hardened seats, Chevy valves, J-2 tripower carbs with progressive linkage on an Offenhauser intake, old chromed headers. Runs perfectly, lots of chrome, looks awesome!! Rebuilt 1953 Oldsmobile slant pan hydramatic trans, modified for dragging, Ansen Econo-Shifter. Brand new White and Gold tuck and roll top and tonneau cover, really nice.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Hy10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Hyhyh11

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Hyhyhy10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Yhyhyh10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Yhyhyh11

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Yyyyyy11

Admin

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Empty 1929 Ford Model A Roadster

Message  Predicta Sam 14 Juin - 20:59

The car was built in California by pro builder Jordan Graham as a period correct 50s-60s era hot rod. He was contracted by Dupli-Color to build the car for their "Paint Shop Restoration Series" and when the car was completed, it was featured at SEMA 2012. This car was built the old school way using all old or NOS parts on the body.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 _5757
Body: Real 29 ford, 32 ford grill, 5" chopped tilt windshield with stainless posts, 35 ford dash with glove box, 50 Pontiac tail lights, 28 fluted Model A headlights with integrated running lights.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Aaa10
Frame: 1932 Ford Squeak Bell with boxed rails, Model A cross member, Chassis Engineering X-member, ladder bar rear suspension.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Jhj10
Drivetrain: 1969 "010" 4 bolt main 350 small block built by NHRA legend Bob Joehnck of Santa Barbara CA, steel crank, 10:1 Keith Black pistons, Duntov 30-30 cam, roller rockers, decked block, progressive 3x2 intake and carb setup, sounds awesome through the vintage 60's style Gear Drive lake headers with integrated mufflers and turnouts, reliable and runs cool all day long at 170 degrees! Backed by a vintage B&M TH350 3 speed auto trans that was completely rebuilt as well and 9" Ford rear end. Vintage Ford 4 wheel hydraulic drum brakes, period 16" steel wheels with Ford V8 caps and brand new bias ply tires.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Jujuj10
Interior: Vintage side panels and pleated 60s bucket seats, period correct wood floors, spoon gas pedal, 39 Ford brake pedal.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Uuyu10
This car is the real deal, not a hacked pile of crap, not a glass replica. It is a real Ford steel, California black plate old school hot rod!
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Uyjyuj10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Yyt12

Admin

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Empty 1928 Ford Model A Tudor

Message  Predicta Ven 27 Juin - 5:53

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 _5798
28 Ford Model A Rat/HotRod for sale. My Angelyne!
I've had this ride for a few years now. I added the compressor for rear air bags (has about 4.5" of travel up and down), tank, lines, re wiring of most electrical, switch panel, police lights, air horns, aligned, balanced tires, complete rebuild of transmission, under lights, side mirrors, rear view mirror, rear glass, and more. Get in start and drive. Has a 430 Buick Big block. Really nice deep sound. Strong and fast. I don't need to mention the attention no matter if its sitting in the garage or driving down the road.
Don't waste your time fixing someones mistakes or repairing there damage. This vehicle is ready to drive and enjoy. My 15 Year old daughter has driven this vehicle many times.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Ddsq10
From front to back:
Speedway drop front end
Disc brakes
Aftermarket aluminum radiator with original Model A radiator shroud
Aftermarket high flow cooling fan
Chrome radiator overflow tank
Two tone vintage air horns
Chrome bullet style headlights
430 Buick big Block motor
Fresh rebuild of TH350 transmission
All steal body chopped and channeled
Chrome side view mirrors
Pexi front windshield
Real Glass with tint on both rear windows.
I have back glass but never installed
Vinyl top in excellent shape
Vintage style rear view mirror
Not in car now but I have new original style ford door step plates
Chrome dash instrument cluster gauge panel
Chain inside cab front of trans shifter for air horns
Twin psi gauge panel with switch's for rear airbags
5 Switch with fuse and light panel to control
-compressor for air tank
-under chassis lights (white)
-police red and blue lights (mounted inside back)
-psi gauge lights
-extra
Car cover included
Keyed ignition
Has chrome inside door handles as well as front window regulators installed
Has race shifter
Very nice black Marine style seats (comfortable for longer drives)
Wood floor boards with open drive shaft tunnel
Gas tank mounted inside rear with VIAIR tank and compressor
Red top optima battery
All wiring loomed and tucked
Coker classics tires L7815 Rear G7815 Front
Classic style rims painted red with white pinstripe
Rear air bags
Balanced heavy duty drive-shaft
New u-joints
Chrome air filter, original location for radiator cap has chrome cap
Master cylinder in floor driver side
Original outside door handles and brake light
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Qqs11

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Qsds10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Qsq12

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Sdsqd10

Admin

Message  Predicta Ven 27 Juin - 5:54

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Sqdqsd12

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Sqsq11

Admin

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Empty 1928 FORD A-V8 FLATHEAD HIBOY ROADSTER

Message  Predicta Ven 4 Juil - 21:33

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 _57112

• 1928 Brooksville all steel  body , (Washington Blue) ;  32 Ford Grille Shell ,  Custom 3 piece Hood,  2” Chopped Windshield

• 1932 Dashboard,   VDO Gauges

• Guide 682c  Headlights --  1939 Taillamps

• 1951 Ford FLATHEAD 8BA Rebuilt Engine ,  1948 Fenton “POLISHED” Heads,  Edelbrock  Dual Carb Manifold

• Mallory Uni-lite Electronic Distributor

• Chevy Turbo 350 Automatic Transmission.

• “Trans-Dapt”  Flathead to Chevy trans  adapter with High Torque  Electric Starter

• Aluminum Custom Auto Radiator,      SPAL  Electric Fan

• 1932 Frame rails by  American Stamping fully boxed,

• Model A front crossmember,

• 1932 rear crossmember,

• Tubular center crossmembers

• 1934 Dropped Front Axle – Posie Front Spring

• Hairpin Radius Rods

• Vega Cross Steering

• 1948 Ford Steering Column & Wheel

• Ford Houdaille Front Lever Action Shocks

• Mustang Front Disc Brakes

• Ford  8” Rearend

• Rear Coil-Over Shocks

• Stainless Steel  14gal. Gas Tank in trunk

• Firestone Deluxe Champion   6.00 x 16   front tires

• Firestone Deluxe Champion   7.50 x 16   rear tires

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Rtty10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Ttyuty10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Tu10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Yt11

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Yttyt10

Admin

Message  Predicta Ven 4 Juil - 21:35

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Ytyt10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Yuty10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Yyt13

Admin

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Empty 29 Truck Flathead V8 old school hot rod 3 speed manual

Message  Predicta Sam 5 Juil - 5:31

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 12144810
1929 FORD MODEL A ROADSTER PICKUP
OLD SCHOOL HOT ROD
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 12144811
TITLED AS 1929 FORD
59A FORD FLATHEAD V-8
3 SPEED MANUAL - 39 FORD
40 FORD REAR
PINE RIDGE GREEN (56 FORD COLOR)
LEBARON BONNEY TOP & INTERIOR
1950 FORD STEERING BOX
SOCAL STEERING WHEEL
QUICK CHANGE REAR COVER
40 FORD HYDRAULIC BRAKES
12 VOLT ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
STEEL BODY FIBERGLASS FENDERS
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 12144812
FLATHEAD DETAILS

59A BLOCK
KING MILLER ENGINE
MERCURY CRANK
BORED .040 OVER
ISKY MAX 1 CAM
OFFY ALUMINUM HEADS
WIEAND 3 DUECE INTAKE
3 HOLLEY 94'S
REDS HEADERS
SMITHY MUFFLERS
42 "CRAB" STYLE DISTRIBUTOR
ELECTRIC FUEL PUMP
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 12144813

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 12144814

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 12144815

Admin

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Empty 1929 Ford model A Roadster

Message  Predicta Sam 5 Juil - 5:42

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Rtyrt10
1929 FORD MODEL A ROADSTER BROOKVILLE BODY (STEEL ) BROOKVILLE 32 FRAME ,BOXED,PINCHED AND BOBBED,SUPER BELL 4'' DROPPED AXEL AND HAIR PINS,VEGA CROSS STEERING,40 FORD DRUM BRAKES,OLDS REAR WITH P&J LADDER BARS,ALDEN REAR COIL OVERS,KING BEE HEAD LIGHTS WITH INTERNAL SIGNALS ,KWIK WIRE HARNESS ,39 FORD TAIL LIGHTS,CHOPPED WIND SHIELD,ROLL AND PLEAT INTERIOR,BANJO WHEEL,MOON GAUGES WITH TACH, ( SPEEDO SHOWS 1,750 MILES ) STEELIE WHEELS WITH RINGS AND FORD CAPS,OLDS 303 ROCKET 88 ENGINE ,WEIAND INTAKE MANAFOLD,3 STROMBERG 97 CARBS,PERTRONIX ELECT AND COIL IN STOCK DIST,90 AMP POWER HOUSE GENERATOR, SCHIFER ALM FLYWHEEL WITH LONG STYLE CLUTCH SET UP , LAKE PIPE HEADERS,32 GRILL AND SHELL,WALKER RADIATOR, ''TANKS ''FUEL TANK,GM T5 FIVE SPEED TRANS,HIDDEN REMOTE RADIO,PAINTED INSIDE AND OUT TOP TO BOTTOM,HAND PAINTED NOSE ART,

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Rtyrty11

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Rtyrty12

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Rtytry12

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Ryt10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Rytt10

Admin

Message  Predicta Sam 5 Juil - 5:45

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Tryrty14

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Tytr10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Tytry10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Tytryr10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Tytyty11

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Yrtytr11

Admin

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Empty 1929 Ford/Buick Model "A" Rumble seat Roadster

Message  Predicta Dim 20 Juil - 7:15

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 _57135
This sweet little roadster was built by John Thawley in 1982 for Buick Motor Division as a concept promotional vehicle for Buick's aftermarket performance parts display. It is the cover car for "How to build a repro Rod", showing Junior Johnson on the cover with John. The car is also on the inside cover of Jim Ruggles' "Buick Performance Guide". The car was purchased by a high ranking Buick executive and has remained in the family since. The car is in excellent original condition and is part of Buicks legendary performance history. Included are thirty custom lapel pins with the Buick "6" logo that was part of the PR campaign.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Dfss10
ENGINE 4.1 V-6, TRANSMISSION GM 350TH with column shift(tends to leak a little when parked for longer periods) CHASSIS TCI Frame, 4" drop SuperBell front axle-transverse spring and 9"Ford rear with ladder bar and coil-overs.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Dsfsdf14
BODY by Polyform, bodywork by "Magoo", paint by Paul Bonanti, Striping by Sam Mc Farland. Ron Francis wiring.
 1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Dsfsdf15

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Dsfsdg10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Fgdsgd10

Admin

Message  Predicta Dim 20 Juil - 7:18

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Gdfsds10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Gdgdf10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Gfqg10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Gfqsdg10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Sdsqdg10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Z13

Admin

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Empty 1929 Ford Model A

Message  Predicta Ven 25 Juil - 4:36

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 _57158
Its a 1929 Ford sedan  with a custom built floor. Channeled 11"The frame is built out of steel box tubing. Has a quick change rearend. Powered by a Chevy small block out of a circle track car 8000rpm motor built 400 trans. With slicks it turned 90mph in 1/8 mile  

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Iyuiy10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Uiyui10

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Uiyuiy11

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Uyyu11

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Yuiyu11

1928 - 29 Ford  hot rod - Page 5 Yuyu11

Admin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé